Troll and Toad Job Listings
Part Time Order Verifier
|Date: Jun 18th, 2012|
Description: Order Product Verifiers are the last line of defense to ensure that our customers receive the correct quantity, condition, and edition of the items they have ordered. With hundreds of thousands of products, verifiers must be skilled and knowledgeable on a vast array of games and supplies. Most Order Product Verifiers have previous experience in one or more of our major product lines, though many attain expertise through other positions within the company. While it is impossible to know every item we stock, general knowledge and the use of on-line references can ensure that the customer receives what they ordered!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Order Product Verifiers will receive completed order from the warehouse along with an order form that will list all items by name, quantity, condition, and any special information that may apply. They will then check each item against its entry on the order form, paying attention to areas such name, quantity, unit of measure (pack/box/set/case), condition, edition, rarity, etc. Any errors will be logged and returned to the warehouse to be corrected. Upon correct verification, the order will be logged as correct and complete and forwarded to the packing and shipping area for shipment to the customer.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Experience in one or more of our product lines, including:
o Magic: the Gathering
o Other Collectible Card Games (CCGs), such as Pokemon, Naruto, World of Warcraft, etc.
o Role Playing Games (RPGs), such as Dungeons and Dragons, D20, etc.
o Collectible Miniatures: HeroClix, Dungeons and Dragons, MageKnight, etc.
o Current and Out-of-Print Board Games
Required Talents and Skills
• The willingness to follow direction and complete assigned tasks quickly and efficiently
• An extremely strong attentiveness to detail and the ability to learn and retain product knowledge such as differentiating card types, print editions, grade conditions, etc.
• Must be proficient in navigating websites and performing basic computer tasks.
• Enthusiasm and the ability to work within a team structure in a fast-paced work environment
• The ability to perform light physical duties and lift up to 20lbs
• Must be able to remain standing for extended periods
• Normal work hours will be on a 1st shift schedule
• Must have reliable transportation to our Corbin, KY location