Troll and Toad Job Listings
Part Time Product Processor and Sorter
|Date: Jun 18th, 2012|
Description: Product Processors and Sorters are specialized teams who turn raw product into inventory-ready stock. Prior experience in our product lines is a major plus, but definitely not a requirement. While many of these team members have strong working knowledge of our products, with a strong team behind you, it won’t take long before you are trained and confident in your team role!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Product Processors and Sorters will receive daily tasks involving the preparation of product received into a form that can be added to our online inventory system and placed into our warehouse. These tasks may involve separating and sorting boxes of trading cards into groups based on certain criteria or opening packs of cards and sorting by rarity. Other duties may include compiling sets of cards, confirming quantities, and verifying conditions.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Preferred experience in any of our product lines, including:
o Magic: the Gathering
o Other Collectible Card Games (CCGs), such as Pokemon, Naruto, World of Warcraft, etc.
o Role Playing Games (RPGs), such as Dungeons and Dragons, D20, etc.
o Collectible Miniatures: HeroClix, Dungeons and Dragons, MageKnight, etc.
o Current and Out-of-Print Board Games
Required Talents and Skills
• The willingness to follow direction and complete assigned tasks quickly and efficiently
• A strong attentiveness to detail and the ability to learn and retain product knowledge such as differentiating card types, print editions, grade conditions, etc.
• The ability to quickly and efficiently sort product by different criteria, such as numerically, alphabetically, by symbols, by color, etc.
• Must be proficient in navigating websites and performing basic computer tasks
• Enthusiasm and the ability to work within a team structure in a fast-paced work environment
• The ability to perform light physical duties and lift up to 20lbs
• Must be able to remain seated for extended periods
• Normal work hours will be on a 1st shift schedule
• Must have reliable transportation to our Corbin, KY location