Advanced Player's Guide hardcover core rulebook (PFRPG) PZO1115
Condition:Near Mint Role Playing Game
|Set||Pathfinder Roleplaying Game|
|Description||This invaluable hardcover player reference for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game provides a wealth of new ideas and options for players, including six completely new 20-level character classes, expanded rules for the 11 core classes, innovative new feats and combat abilities, a wealth of fantastic equipment, dozens of new spells, and more! Conceived by Pathfinder leader designer Jason Bulmahn and written with input from a huge open playtest involving thousands of gamers, the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Player's Guide gives players the edge they need to make the most of their characters and ensure they survive to defeat the next monster, claim the next treasure, and form legends of their own that will endure the ages!|
With a cover from fan-favorite artist Wayne Reynolds and lavish full-color interior illustrations, the 320-page hardcover Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide is an essential volume for gamers eager to take the next set in their Pathfinder journey.
New Classes in the Advanced Player's Guide include:
- The Alchemist: An arcane mystic who brews salves and unguents to modify his body in freakishly effective ways
- The Cavalier: A noble warrior who weaves through high society as easily as he does the most treacherous battles
- The Oracle: A divine mystic dedicated to a mysterious occult tradition that grants her fantastic powers -- but at great cost
- The Inquisior: An agent of faith trained to root out the dark secrets and even darker monsters that haunt the forgotten corners of the world
- The Summoner: An arcane spellcaster who conjures powerful servitor creatures from beyond the veil of reality to serve his whims
- The Witch: A versatile caster who gains her spells from eldritch whispers of her bonded familiar and casts potent hexes to aid allies and vex foes
|Dimensions||4.25" H x 2.25" W x 0.75" D|
|Ship Weight||2.90625 pounds|
No reviews found.